Monday, November 30, 2009

Something Blue

Are you superstitious?

The groom is not allowed to see the wedding dress of the bride before the real moment. That would bring bad luck. More than in bad luck I believe that it is simply a nice habit to keep the dress a secret and a surprise until the wedding day.

Then the old tradition of wearing something old, new, borrowed and blue. You have to follow this "rule", at least I do! I will have mom's old ring, a new dress, earrings of my maid of honor. But something blue is still missing. Let's see what I will come up with... Definitely no blue garter for me, I want something more original. I think I'll slip something blue in my shoe just like my mom did.

On my wedding day I'll also be wearing pearls. A friend of mine says she would never use pearls because they predict tears. Well, one thing I know for sure is that there will be plenty of tears that day!

Despite, I'm not afraid of tears. Praying that they will be the ones of happiness and affection also in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment